More than 300,000 people from around the world will get a chance to become a part of the
Canadian community in 2020. There is a great demand for the lifestyle and the work
environment that is provided in Canada. The pay is higher than the other countries and people
have a chance to start over and gain a whole new exposure in their lives.
What Is A Work Visa?
A work visa from Canada allows the foreign nationals to come into Canada and as the name
says, work there. This visa is bound by time and when the time expires, the visa holder will
either have to renew the visa or migrate back to his home country. The work visa is generally
valid for as long as you have the job offer in Canada.
Step 1: Determine Your Eligibility
Before you apply for a work visa, you have to check if you are eligible under the work visa
programs. This means that you will have to fulfill all the requirements that are set forth by the
Canadian Government. Usually, the work visa can be applied by students, caregivers, business
people, agriculture workers, and temporary workers.
Step 2: Know The Requirements
Every company will require you to have a certain set of skills before they give you the job offer.
Apart from that, you also have to fulfill some other requirements such as the following:
- show that you have enough money to take care of yourself and your family members during
- your stay in Canada and to return home
- have no record of criminal activity
- not be a danger to Canada’s security
- be in good health
- not plan to work for an employer listed with the status “ineligible” on the list of employers who failed to comply with the conditions
- not plan to work for an employer who, on a regular basis, offers striptease, erotic dance, escort services or erotic massages, and
- give the officer any other documents they ask for to prove you can enter the country
Step 3: Find A Reputable Immigration Company
This is where Doorstep Immigration steps in. The immigration company that you choose has a
large impact on your transition from your life in your home country to Canada. There are many
fraudulent companies that take advantage of the innocence and naivety of people and scam
them out of thousands of dollars. This is why you should always check for a reputable
immigration company that is a registered member of the RCIC.